Nubank Invests in Fortinet Cloud Security Solutions to Support Business Growth and Secure AWS Cloud Environment
"Nubank is a leading digital bank and one of the largest credit issuers in
Implementing Fortinet Cybersecurity Solutions Heightens Performance for Nubank
Since Nubank selected Fortinet’s security solutions, the relationship has already led to improvements in the availability and management of the Nubank offices' wireless network, increased network security, better data infrastructure control, and reduced software latency based on Fortinet’s purpose-built SPU Technology security processors to radically boost performance.
Due to the company’s 100 percent digital structure and to ensure the security of its customers' information, Nubank chose and deployed
Nubank became the leading fintech company in
- Greater reliability and physical security of devices;
- Better security for AWS, resulting in time savings for the software engineering team;
- A scalable structure, giving Nubank an infrastructure ready to grow and scale with its business;
- Better control of infrastructure, users and information;
- Centralized security visibility and management for the wireless network environment;
- The ability to easily create executive reports related to the compliance and audit by external regulatory bodies;
- Productivity improvements resulting from increased connectivity capabilities.
Customer Supporting Quotes
“We were looking for solutions that would support our internal security Red Team, in addition to improving communication with our Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud environment. To achieve this, we adopted the Fortinet Security Fabric, composed of FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, FortiGate, FortiSwitch, FortiAP and a virtual FortiGate for AWS. We practically forgot about everything we did before and started from scratch. In just five months, we managed to reorganize our environment and we are already thinking about what the next steps are.”
- Learn more about Fortinet’s multi-cloud security solutions here.
- Read the Nubank Brazil case study here.
- Find out more about Fortinet’s FortiGate Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFW) and FortiGate Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) Virtual Appliance Solutions.
- Read more about the Fortinet Security Fabric or the Third Generation of Cybersecurity.
- Learn more about
FortinetSecurity Fabric Automation for AWS.
- Find out more about using
Fortinetto protect your cloud infrastructure.
Fortineton Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram.
Copyright © 2019 Fortinet, Inc. All rights reserved. The symbols ® and ™ denote respectively federally registered trademarks and common law trademarks of Fortinet, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates. Fortinet's trademarks include, but are not limited to, the following: Fortinet, FortiGate, FortiGuard, FortiCare, and FortiOS.
Other trademarks belong to their respective owners. Fortinet has not independently verified statements or certifications herein attributed to third parties and Fortinet does not independently endorse such statements. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, nothing herein constitutes a warranty, guarantee, contract, binding specification or other binding commitment by Fortinet or any indication of intent related to a binding commitment, and performance and other specification information herein may be unique to certain environments. This news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve uncertainties and assumptions, such as statements regarding technology releases among others. Changes of circumstances, product release delays, or other risks as stated in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, located at www.sec.gov, may cause results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in this press release. If the uncertainties materialize or the assumptions prove incorrect, results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. Fortinet assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements, and expressly disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
|Media and Analyst Contacts
Latin America and the Caribbean
Source: Fortinet, Inc.