Fortinet’s FortiClient Blocks 100 Percent Malware in NSS Labs 2019 Advanced Endpoint Test Report
“Endpoint devices and applications play an increasingly important role in business and networking strategies. Endpoint security solutions need to coordinate closely with the network and other security components, enabling them to share telemetry, correlate intelligence and quickly address increasingly sophisticated threats as part of an automated and coordinated response.
In this year’s test, which included 19 endpoint security vendors, Fortinet’s FortiClient demonstrated a 100% block rate of exploits, unknown threats and HTTP malware, with zero false positives. It also demonstrated high effectiveness in detecting malicious malware across multiple vectors, including email, web, and USB (for offline threats), and was proven resistant to all evasion techniques. As a result, FortiClient has received
- As a robust advanced endpoint protection solution, FortiClient effectively detects and blocks threats such as malware, exploits and malicious scripts. FortiClient also provides effective vulnerability scanning and flexible patching options to help users and organizations maintain security hygiene and reduce their attack surface.
- FortiClient also integrates with FortiSandbox and FortiGate to further identify and respond to unknown, advanced and targeted threats, creating a single, unified security strategy that can seamlessly extend out highly mobile endpoint devices to correlate threat intelligence, extend visibility, and block threats before they reach the enterprise network.
- Fortinet’s FortiClient Fabric Agent can also be deployed as an essential and integral component of the Fortinet Security Fabric, delivering endpoint visibility, network access control and automated threat response.
FortiClient AEP Test Report Highlights
- 100 percent block rate on exploits
- 100 percent block rate for web-borne malware
- 100 percent detection rate for evasions
- Zero false positives
Supporting NSS Labs Quote
“NSS Labs focuses on empowering enterprises to make informed decisions based on independent real-world testing results. We applaud
- Visit Fortinet’s FortiClient page to learn more about the advanced endpoint security solution.
- Download the NSS Advanced Endpoint Protection Test Report here.
- Read more about our Network Security Expert program,
Network Security Academyprogram or our FortiVets program.
- Read more about the Fortinet Security Fabric or the Third Generation of Network Security.
Fortineton Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram.
Copyright © 2019 Fortinet, Inc. All rights reserved. The symbols ® and ™ denote respectively federally registered trademarks and common law trademarks of Fortinet, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates. Fortinet's trademarks include, but are not limited to, the following: Fortinet, FortiGate, FortiGuard, FortiCare, FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, FortiOS, FortiADC, FortiAP, FortiAppMonitor, FortiASIC, FortiAuthenticator, FortiBridge, FortiCache, FortiCamera, FortiCASB, FortiClient, FortiCloud, FortiConnect, FortiController, FortiConverter, FortiDB, FortiDDoS, FortiExplorer, FortiExtender, FortiFone, FortiCarrier, FortiHypervisor, FortiIsolator, FortiMail, FortiMonitor, FortiNAC, FortiPlanner, FortiPortal, FortiPresence, FortiProxy, FortiRecorder, FortiSandbox, FortiSIEM, FortiSwitch, FortiTester, FortiToken, FortiVoice, FortiWAN, FortiWeb, FortiWiFi, FortiWLC, FortiWLCOS and FortiWLM.
Other trademarks belong to their respective owners. Fortinet has not independently verified statements or certifications herein attributed to third parties and Fortinet does not independently endorse such statements. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, nothing herein constitutes a warranty, guarantee, contract, binding specification or other binding commitment by Fortinet or any indication of intent related to a binding commitment, and performance and other specification information herein may be unique to certain environments. This news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve uncertainties and assumptions, such as statements regarding technology releases among others. Changes of circumstances, product release delays, or other risks as stated in our filings with the Securities and Exchange
|Media Contact||Analyst Contact||Investor Contact|
|Stephanie Vanegas||Ron Davis||Peter Salkowski|
|Fortinet, Inc.||Fortinet, Inc||Fortinet, Inc.|
Source: Fortinet, Inc.