Fortinet Recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Firewalls
“Fortinet continues to be a clear leader in the network firewall market. The Fortinet Security Fabric platform removes complexity and provides automated and broad protection across the entire digital attack surface. FortiGate Network Firewalls were among the first to deliver integrated SD-WAN, provide broad support for multi-cloud environments and accelerate the cloud on-ramp for better user experience. We believe this recognition from
FortiGate Network Firewalls ensure consistent, end-to-end protection across crucial network edges—from branches, to campuses, to hybrid data centers, and to multiple clouds—and allows customers to architect a security-driven network to gain a number of benefits, including:
- Secure SD-WAN:
Fortinetis one of the first vendors to deliver integrated SD-WAN with advanced security for distributed enterprise locations to improve user experience and lower WAN cost without compromising on an organization’s security posture.
- Cloud Security: FortiGate Network Firewalls secure multi-cloud environments with broad support for the top six IaaS providers. This allows customers to leverage consistent multi-layer security protection, automation, and deep integrations no matter how many clouds they adopt.
- Accelerate the Cloud On-Ramp: Fortinet’s high-performance hybrid data center and SD-WAN solutions accelerate the cloud on-ramp by providing secure high-speed connectivity and deep SSL inspection to multi-cloud environments.
Fortinetis also the only vendor that delivers inspection on encrypted flows that leverage newly introduced TLS 1.3 encryption standards. With FortiGate Network Firewalls, organizations are able to deliver excellent user experience while achieving full visibility with the inspection of all HTTPS traffic.
- Single-pane-of-glass management: Single-pane-of-glass management enabled by FortiManager provides a complete and consolidated view across a variety of network edges, simplifies operations and provides network-wide security, visibility and analytics
Together, these capabilities deliver unparalleled protection and performance to Fortinet’s more than 415,000 customers worldwide. Fortinet’s FortiGate Network Firewalls have received the
- Access a complimentary copy of the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Firewalls.
- Learn more about FortiGate and the Network Firewalls Magic Quadrant report in the blog.
Fortinet'sFortiGate reviews on Gartner Peer Insights.
- Learn more about FortiGate Next-Generation Firewalls.
- Find out how Fortinet’s Security Fabric delivers broad, integrated, and automated protection across an organization’s entire digital attack surface from IoT to the Edge, Network Core and to Multi-Clouds.
- Learn more about
FortiGuard Labsand the FortiGuard Security Services portfolio.
- Learn more about the FortiGuard Security Rating Service, which provides security audits and best practices.
- Read more about Fortinet’s Network Security Expert program,
Network Security Academyprogram, and FortiVet program.
Fortineton Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by,
Copyright © 2019 Fortinet, Inc. All rights reserved. The symbols ® and ™ denote respectively federally registered trademarks and common law trademarks of Fortinet, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates. Fortinet's trademarks include, but are not limited to, the following: Fortinet, FortiGate, FortiGuard, FortiCare, FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, FortiOS, FortiADC, FortiAP, FortiAppMonitor, FortiASIC, FortiAuthenticator, FortiBridge, FortiCache, FortiCamera, FortiCASB, FortiClient, FortiCloud, FortiConnect, FortiController, FortiConverter, FortiDB, FortiDDoS, FortiExplorer, FortiExtender, FortiFone, FortiCarrier, FortiHypervisor, FortiInsight, FortiIsolator, FortiMail, FortiMonitor, FortiNAC, FortiPlanner, FortiPortal, FortiPresence , FortiProxy, FortiRecorder, FortiSandbox, FortiSIEM, FortiSwitch, FortiTester, FortiToken, FortiVoice, FortiWAN, FortiWeb, FortiWiFi, FortiWLC, FortiWLCOS and FortiWLM.
Other trademarks belong to their respective owners. Fortinet has not independently verified statements or certifications herein attributed to third parties and Fortinet does not independently endorse such statements. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, nothing herein constitutes a warranty, guarantee, contract, binding specification or other binding commitment by Fortinet or any indication of intent related to a binding commitment, and performance and other specification information herein may be unique to certain environments. This news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve uncertainties and assumptions, such as statements regarding technology releases among others. Changes of circumstances, product release delays, or other risks as stated in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, located at www.sec.gov, may cause results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in this press release. If the uncertainties materialize or the assumptions prove incorrect, results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. Fortinet assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements, and expressly disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
|Media Contact||Investor Contact||Analyst Contact|
|Michelle Zimmermann||Peter Salkowski||Ron Davis|
|Fortinet, Inc.||Fortinet, Inc.||Fortinet, Inc.|
Source: Fortinet, Inc.