Fortinet's Newest Sandbox Solution Recommended by NSS Labs
"Cybercriminals are evolving new attack strategies at an alarming rate and creating a situation in which the time from breach to full compromise occurs in minutes. This has made it a high priority for security teams to adopt solutions for advanced detection and rapid mitigation. We're honored to receive this latest NSS Labs Recommendation for FortiSandbox which maintains our four-year record of consistently delivering proven sandbox solutions to protect our customers.
Fortinet® (NASDAQ:FTNT), the global leader in high-performance cybersecurity solutions, today announced the results of the latest NSS Labs Breach Detection System (BDS) group test. Fortinet's newly introduced FortiSandbox 2000E was put to the test to validate its performance when deployed in an enterprise environment, earning
- NSS Lab's BDS report is the industry's most comprehensive test of security effectiveness for Breach Detection Systems offered today and helps security customers select the best solutions based on real-world performance.
- The FortiSandbox 2000E caught 100% of web and email malware, received a 98.0% overall breach detection score, more than doubled datasheet throughput performance, and offered the lowest Total Cost of Ownership of the solutions tested.
Sandboxing is a Security Requirement
Recent and rapid outbreaks of malware like WannaCry, necessitate that every organization have a sandbox deployed as an automated analysis tool and threat intelligence hub capable of detecting advanced threats and zero-day exploits before they can impact enterprise networks.
Fortinet's new FortiSandbox 2000E appliance delivers high performance protection against advanced threats for mid-sized to large enterprises and service providers, with flexible deployment options covering the network edge, the data center core and even internal segments. The leading security efficacy and high throughput earned the FortiSandbox 2000E a fourth consecutive ‘Recommended' rating from
A Central Intelligence Hub for Enterprise Security
To effectively defend against the rapidly evolving threat landscape, today's sandbox solutions need to operate as part of a larger security fabric that allows native sharing of threat intelligence generated by the sandbox across a wide range of security products, including next-generation firewalls (NGFW), intrusion prevention systems (IPS), secure mail gateways, web application firewalls (WAF), and endpoint security solutions. The open nature of Fortinet's Security Fabric also extends this intercommunication to third-party technology partners and their solutions through the Fabric Ready Partner Program.
As part of the Fortinet Security Fabric, FortiSandbox is natively integrated with
"NSS Labs test reports provide enterprises with the information they need to make informed decisions.
- Please visit the FortiSandbox Homepage for more details about Fortinet's sandbox solutions.
- You can also join this Fortinet Webinar to learn more about Fortinet's sandbox solutions for enterprise.
Fortineton Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Join the conversation on the
• How to Achieve Automated, Intelligence-Driven Security
Copyright © 2017
Fortinet, Inc. All rights reserved. The symbols ® and ™ denote respectively federally registered trademarks and unregistered trademarks of
|Media Contact:||Investor Contact:||Analyst Contact:|
|415-572-0216||408-235-7700 x 81612||415-806-9892|
News Provided by Acquire Media