Fortinet Launches New Program for Managed Security Service Providers
"Facing an increasingly hostile threat landscape, businesses of all sizes are struggling to ensure the security of their sensitive data and technology investments. These challenges are driving many organizations to seek out security service providers that have the technical expertise and advanced security offerings that can meet their unique business requirements. Fortinet's new MSSP Program reinforces our ongoing investments and continued dedication to the success of our MSSP partners and the security of their customers."
Fortinet's broad MSSP Partner Program offers unique benefits that enable participants to develop, operate, and expand their security service offerings:
- Access to Fortinet's developer network, official documentation, APIs, and tools originally developed for internal use to unlock advanced features and customization capabilities for
Fortinetproducts and solutions.
- Online, self-paced training with role-specific courses tailored to help develop sales and technical staff.
- Support for marketing, sales, and technical activities along with dedicated account management along with access to
Fortinetbeta programs and invite-only events.
Advanced Resources and Expert Guidance Customized Security Fabric Services
Today's evolving threat landscape and increasingly complex IT infrastructures are progressively increasing demands on IT teams across the globe. As a result, organizations of all sizes are opting to simplify their operations and reduce overhead by outsourcing their IT security to MSSPs who can deliver the best security to meet their individual needs.
Fortinet's MSSP Partner Program is designed to enable existing MSSPs to expand their offerings and maintain a competitive advantage while also providing assets and guidance to support resellers and systems integrators looking to enter the managed security services market. Participants in the partner program will get free access to exclusive
- The Fortinet Developer Network is a developer-only portal for official API (Application Programming Interface) documentation, community-developed tools, advanced scripts, and exclusive how-to content that enable MSSPs to automate customize
Fortinetproducts and solutions while reducing engineering workload.
- FortiConverter is a policy migration tool that simplifies and automates the migration process to shorten project delivery and increase productivity of technical resources.
- FortiDeploy offers MSSPs a bulk provisioning tool that automates the simultaneous roll out of FortiGate, FortiWiFi, and FortiAP solutions with a single-click.
- FortiPortal is a cloud-based, single-pane-of-glass for MSSPs to manage all their customer networks. This centralized management console offers customizable and branded dashboards for multitenant policy management and analytics.
"Delivering leading security services to protect today's businesses requires a combination of technical expertise and deep access to the underlying technologies to ensure that Secured Retail Networks' services meet the unique needs of each customer. As a longtime partner, Fortinet's MSSP program provides the close collaboration and tools that enable us to provide differentiated security services that can be customized to address our customers' security challenges while reducing costs and maximizing IT investments."
Scott Pedersen, vice president managed services at Secured Retail Networks
|• Please visit Fortinet's Managed Security Service Providers homepage or contact your local |
|• Additional details on Fortinet's MSSP Solutions can be found here.|
|• Follow Fortinet on Twitter and LinkedIn, and Facebook.|
|• Join the conversation on the |
|• Choosing the Right Security Vendor (Blog)|
Copyright © 2016 Fortinet, Inc. All rights reserved. The symbols ® and ™ denote respectively federally registered trademarks and unregistered trademarks of
Dan Mellinger Fortinet, Inc.415-572-0216 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Contact: Kelly Blough Kelly Blough Fortinet, Inc.408-235-7700 x 81612 email@example.com Analyst Contact: Ron Davis Fortinet, Inc.415-806-9892 firstname.lastname@example.org
News Provided by Acquire Media